Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I That So Life

I that so life
Have I much and
So don’t is work
Much know going that
To where on I’m
Write to in too
About start my busy.

Amazing how simple phrases that don’t make a lot of sense can speak deeply about a person. If you read the above statement vertically from left to right instead of horizontally, it is a simple statement. Now that you understand my starting point, I shall interpret the horizontal messages that tell a different tale.

“I that so life.” According to MS word, that is a fragment. I am not surprised. I’ve always considered myself full of life, but time is passing by so quickly lately from days filled with extra hours of work and too much tv. I guess my full of life persona is starting to fall apart… or break apart… possibly into fragments.

“Have I much, and so don’t is work.” There is no doubt that I have been richly blessed in this life. I am very happy where I live, I have a beautiful and wonderful wife, many great possessions including a Wii (talk about have I much) and I just bought a sweet VW Passat. Why do I have these nice things… “so don’t is work.” Work has a lot of don’ts about it. Don’t do this and that while at work, work hard and don’t slack off, don’t do less than expected of you. At the same time we are called to don’t work too hard, don’t get stressed, don’t neglect your family, and don’t neglect your personal time. This list of don’ts is often contradictory, but we have to work through that struggle to have much. Indeed, don’t is work!

“Much know going.” Knowledge is my friend and I believe I have a lot going for me because of that knowledge. I have had many great life experiences that I think set me ahead of the curb compared to many other people my age. I also have a great job with high exposure to top executives and got that position because of my understanding of accounting and MS Excel.

“That to where on, I’m write to in too.” Despite work being don’t and fragments of life, I have much and knowledge. I’m unsure about what lies ahead, but whatever it is, I’m ready through and through (write to in too).

I’m not sure what lies ahead, but what I am sure of is that things aren’t going to get simpler or any easier. I suspect that it will only get more hectic and crazy, but I’m ok with that…. “About start my busy”

1 comments:

Keith said...

I should I life
Think post like in
That again stalking spare
You because your time.

Post a Comment