Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Where I can I Sign?

I had a rough day the day after my last blog post. I was in a bad mood which was contrary to the feelings I had expressed in my blog post causing the “Nevermind” post. I’ve rebounded from that day, so nevermind the nevermind, well… at least most of the nevermind.

This post is not to discuss the meaning of the nevermind, because out of the nevermind, a comment was born. This specific commenter whom apparently does not speak our native tongue has a very tempting offer for me. After translating the Portuguese comment into English I began reading with great delight as I discovered this “person” really likes my blog. I must say, it means a lot to me that others are reading it and finding it interesting. Immediately following this wonderful statement of blog enjoyment, the commenter got down to business. As I can interpret from the broken translation, there is an internet service that will give me lightning speeds over dial up. I began to loose interest at this point since I have upgraded to the ever faster broadband internet access, but alas! This offer is also profitable for those with Broadband. Well then sign me up! The expense in addition to a telephone is apparently quite small while the benefit is very great. I could not be happier about this possibility! Thank you commenter. Furthermore, this offer is good in over 2100 Brazilian cities, which I can tell you is a relief for low cost internet access for my many vacation homes in Brazil. I could not be happier about this opportunity. Where can I sign good commenter? Where?

0 comments:

Post a Comment