Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I’m Outta Here

I am quitting ladies and gentleman! It has been a while since I mentioned how my job search was going, and guess what? It has gone very well!

I was offered a position with Taylor-Wharton as a business analyst in their finance department. I will be doing a lot of the same work I have been doing at my current job, except everything I do will be to benefit the company I work for instead of bouncing around to different projects at a variety of other companies. I am really excited for my first day which is next Monday. After I have a few days into the new job, I’ll post again with some better information about the company and what I am doing.

I thought it was necessary to make a post at my last day with Parente Randolph since I started my blog while working here and the premise of my page is based on how I often felt at my job. Time to move on folks!! I gave notice last Tuesday, took a few days off at the end of last week, and get 2 more vacation days tomorrow and Friday. I’ve been running like a mad man to finish up all of my work today and get some personal things done that I needed to take care of. Most of which included copying files from my work computer to my home computer that aren’t work related and deleting programs that I wasn’t suppose to install on my work computer. :p I am ready to go. In a couple more minutes I am meeting with my manager to turn all of my stuff over, and then I am packing up, and calling it a job! GOO – LAY!

Thank you all for your prayers related to my job. I’ll catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Sean McDermott said...

Awesome dude!
That is great news!

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Post a Comment