Thursday, July 3, 2008

I’m in the Juice Isle

Yes, I am in the juice isle that others know as work. Everyone else is off having fun. I can see they all have party hats on. This week has been rough to work because the week of the 4th of July everybody in Liz’s family takes off to spend together eating delicious food and playing games.

Liz and I spent last weekend with her family as everybody came in and was getting their wonderful week started. There was a great time to be had, and it was painful to leave. It was even more painful to come to work knowing that most of Liz’s extended family was having a great time, and knowing that this coming weekend I get to go up to Camp for a weekend of golf crazed fun with my family. There is so much going on… how could I possibly work?

I've been doing my best to be productive, but it has been a rough week. I would love nothing more than to blow off the afternoon and be home, or have some fun, but oh... responsibility. Good thing this is a 4 day week. I'm gearing myself up to get out of here this afternoon and drive up for a weekend of great fun and excitement.

I wish everybody a great 4th of July weekend! Wish me luck in golfing this weekend and not blowing myself up in our annual fireworks display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment