Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To New Readers of My Blog

It has come to my attention that some members in my family and possibly other friends have stumbled across my web log. In fact, I believe some of them who may not know as much about web journals have expressed concern that my personal notes are being leaked to the public. I assure all of you new readers that this is not the case. I created this page for anyone in the world who may take interest in my life to learn about me and what is going on. There is nothing in all of the 35+ posts that I wish to keep a secret simply because all things shared are the truth, and I choose what content to make public and what to keep to myself.

If you are new to this page, then I gladly welcome you. Feel free to read through all of the past posts. You may find things in there of interest, or it may be boring. There are times of humor and times of sadness. You may even find some things that are surprising or even offensive. I hope that is not the case, but I stand by what I have written in the past. If in fact the posts give you thoughts or emotions you wish to express, feel free to leave comments. Take a tour around and enjoy yourself. Just remember, most of the writing has purely been “Nonsense From a Bored Man.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment