Monday, July 21, 2008

Slight Change

As much as I log on here to make new posts, I never really get around to reading my old posts. It is interesting to go back and see what I wrote about. Today I happen to read the “about me” section and realized that it was very out of date. I outright said in the about me section that I dislike my job, and that is no longer the case. Alas, it has been updated and I fell much better about it.

Since I happen to have a camera with me at work, I thought it would be a good time to update the picture of my cubical. You can see that my new work space is a bit better than that old work space. One of the panels in my cube is a window which is really nice. I don’t feel as closed in, and when the people across the hall have their office doors open, I can see outside. The only awkward part about the window is that the fax machine is on the other side. Whenever someone goes to send a fax, they stand square in front of me and try to avoid making eye contact. Most of the time it is pretty funny.

In this post I am including a special picture for Keith. He had requested some time ago to see and updated picture of my cubical to check out the basketball hoop that we had one at Dave and Busters. The picture that I put up does not show the hoop, and I couldn’t find another angle that captured the essence of my cubical and included the hoop. Therefore, here is a picture of the basketball hoop. It is located on the right side of my cube, around the wall in the other picture I put up.

1 comments:

Ali said...

May I suggest that, whenever people come over to fax something, you stare at them intently and see how long it takes you to earn the reputation of "creepy office weirdo." You know, just for fun.

Post a Comment