Tuesday, October 27, 2009

K is for Kicking with Excitement

Boondock Saints 2 All Saints Day is premiering this Friday. Though I am very concerned that the sequel will fail miserably in comparison to the 1st one, I am also extremely excited. As far as I can tell, it will not be played in my area, so my friends and I are going to have to drive to Philadelphia either for a midnight showing on Thursday night, or Friday evening sometime.

I know what you are thinking. That is a lot of time in money just for a movie, but I don’t adhere to the famous adage “a penny saved is worth 2 in the bush.” You know what I really need for a trip like this? Some rope. “Charlie Bronson’s always got rope…he’s got rope strapped around em in the movies and they always end up using it…You don’t know what you’re gonna need it for, they just always need it.”

1 comments:

Ali said...

I have driven to Philly to see movies more times than I can count and I'm about two and a half hours further away than you are, so I'm not about to criticize this plan. In fact, it sounds totally awesome.

Go for the Thursday at midnight showing. I'm convinced that it's stuff like this that keeps you young.

Post a Comment