Thursday, February 11, 2010

V is for Vindicated

You may remember this post from January of last year where I went on for a significant period of time complaining about the crappy weather and lack of snow.  Now that we got 2 back to back large snow storms I look back at that post and realize….. I was completely right!!  This snow is FANTASTIC!! 

Look at it in all of its glory!




This was the biggest snow event that I have ever experienced.  There was so much wonderful snow that I felt I owed it to my childhood self to build a snow tunnel to play in. 





I even tried to coax Weston into going in. 




He was reluctant at first, but I finally got him to join me.  I’m sure he will look back at this picture when he is older and dream about such levels of snow.




Thanks for reading.  

4 comments:

LehmanTerms said...

These snow storms rocked! Weston looks like he's having fun too, what a great picture!

Linda said...

The photo of Wes in the tunnel is fantastic. Kudos to the photographer...and the tunnel builder.

Kristen said...

That looks like awesome fun.

Unknown said...

Picture of Wes is amazing. That's a keeper.

Post a Comment