Monday, February 15, 2010

W is for Weston

How could W not be for Weston?  Our baby boy is growing up.  I can’t believe I am the father of a 14 month old.  Time has gone by so fast, but at the same time, it is weird to remember him not being able to hold his head up, or just lying on the floor like a lump.  I decided to pick one of my favorite pictures of him from each month of his life, leaving out the present month due to my last post.  It has been wonderful to look back at the pictures and remember the different stages.  I tried to pick pictures that were really good, but at the same time, not on our walls or sent out to many other people.  You will most likely recognize some of the pictures because they were just too cute not to put on this post.  It was incredibly hard to narrow down each month to one picture since we have well over 6000 pictures of Wes so far, but I just picked one and went with it before I drove myself mad.  I think Liz took most of these, but Becky contributed quite a few, as well as a couple lucky shots I happened on.  It’s possible there is another photographer in there as well, so I apologize if I didn’t give you mention.  


Enjoy.

















5 comments:

Ali said...

Darling. Just Darling. I've always said he looks so much like Becky. (That snow tunnel pic looked like Baby Becky hopped into a Delorean and showed up at your front door in 2010 to play in the snow.) But this last trip I noticed that he's starting to look more like you, Zack.

I hope he hangs on to the chubby cheeks for a while yet.

Linda said...

This is the best post yet. I love all of the shots. His newborn pic is incredible. Most newborns range from not-too-bad to "hello, I'm Mr. Spock and I Have the Ears to Prove it" (I'll show you a baby book). He is one chubbily cute boy!

Liz said...

Zack took the newborn picture. I think it's my favorite picture of Wes.

Ali said...

I absolutely love the cake face pic. His expression is like, "Yes? Can I help you?"

Unknown said...

Wow. Meg and I loved looking at those. The one of Wes sleeping reminds me of Zack in High School.

Post a Comment