Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Y is for Yearn

KRAMER: Do you ever yearn?
GEORGE: Yearn? Do I yearn?
KRAMER: I yearn.
GEORGE: You yearn.
KRAMER: Oh, yes. Yes, I yearn. Often, I...I sit...and yearn. Have you yearned?
GEORGE: Well, not recently. I craved. I crave all the time, constant craving...but I haven't yearned.

-Seinfeld


I had no idea what I wanted to blog about when I starting writing today.  Having nothing significant, I just typed a few random thoughts.  They seemed to blend well together into some sort of a poem.  Perhaps it is deep, but it is most likely crap.  Either way, I shall share it with the world. 




Just a blank canvas awaiting greatness.



Merely a decent quote amongst a sea of formless drivel.



I want to do better, I could do better, but I fail to be better.



If actions speak louder than words, to what volume can I assign hopes and dreams?



Perhaps I am muted.

1 comments:

Linda said...

I vote for deep...and I will be sorry to see the end of the alphabet series.

Post a Comment