Monday, September 10, 2007

The First

This being my first post, I'm inclined to post information about me and why I have decided to create a blog and more importantly, why you should read my blog. I would love to see people reading this, but let's face it, who am I? Why would you want to waste a portion of your day to read about this guy? I hope because you too are bored and have nothing better to do. I don't need to put stuff about me, you can just read my profile that I just updated and that will make up my first post. It is just after 5:00 which means I can get out of here. In the last 8 hours of work, I did about 1.5 hours of actual work, created a blog, stared at a wall, and played with a ball. It wasn't my most productive day, but as shameful as it may be, it wasn't my least productive day. I hope to make a more legitimate post in the next few days, but for now, I'm going home to my wife.

2 comments:

Keith said...

You're the man Zack. I love the creativity that comes out of your boredom. I'm looking forward to more posts!

Sean McDermott said...

i'll be reading

Post a Comment